I am so thankful, so proud, so honored and so excited to be the new Run Ambassador for my absolute favorite athletic wear company: lululemon!
It has been a DREAM of mine to represent this company I love so much. To inspire others and to share my passion for the sport of running and the discipline of Pilates with the rest of the world. It is not JUST about their wonderful clothes and the incredible products they make, though these are unparalleled in my opinion. It is about so much more than that.
A few months ago I began talking to my local lululemon store about the ambassador program. I wanted to do it and they were excited to take this journey with me! When I went to the store last night to meet with Jackie I had no idea they were going to “pop the question” and make it official! It was such an amazing surprise!!
There are so many wonderful things on the horizon that I cannot wait to share with you. We are going to start a run/pilates club and we are going to inspire others to believe in themselves and go after their dreams – whatever those dreams may be!
When you are passionate about something and you believe in it from deep deep down inside your heart — you have to go after it and NEVER give up. You have to open yourself up to the ALL the possibilities of what may come from taking this chance, from believing in yourself and trusting that what’s meant to be is the best thing for you. You may just find that it is way more than you ever would have dared to dream. I promise you will not regret following your heart.
the lululemon manifesto
- Drink FRESH water and as much water as you can. Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp.
- A daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself, and offsets stress.
- Do one thing a day that scares you.
- Listen, listen, listen, and then ask strategic questions.
- Write down your short and long-term GOALS four times a year. Two personal, two business and two health goals for the next 1, 5 and 10 years. Goal setting triggers your subconscious computer.
- Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.
- Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
- That which matters the most should never give way to that which matters the least.
- Stress is related to 99% of all illness.
- Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
- The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind. DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW!
- Friends are more important than money.
- Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
- Take various vitamins. You never know what small mineral can eliminate the bottleneck to everlasting health.
- Don’t trust that an old age pension will be sufficient.
- Visualize your eventual demise. It can have an amazing effect on how you live for the moment.
- The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time. Choose a positive thought.
- Live near the ocean and inhale the pure salt air that flows over the water, Vancouver will do nicely.
- Observe a plant before and after watering and relate these benefits to your body and brain.
- Practice yoga so you can remain active in physical sports as you age.
- Dance, sing, floss and travel.
- Children are the orgasm of life. Just like you did not know what an orgasm was before you had one, nature does not let you know how great children are until you have them.
- Successful people replace the words ‘wish’, ‘should’ and ‘try’, with ‘I will’.
- Creativity is maximized when you’re living in the moment.
- Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocre is as close to the bottom as it is to the top, and will give you a lousy life.
- lululemon athletica creates components for people to live longer, healthier and more fun lives. If we can produce products to keep people active and stress-free, we believe the world will become a much better place.
- Do not use cleaning chemicals on your kitchen counters. Someone will inevitably make a sandwich on your counter.
- SWEAT once a day to regenerate your skin.
- Communication is COMPLICATED. We are all raised in a different family with slightly different definitions of every word. An agreement is an agreement only if each party knows the conditions for satisfaction and a time is set for satisfaction to occur.
- What we do to the earth we do to ourselves.
- The pursuit of happiness is the source of all unhappiness.